Search This Blog

jom tukar-tukar link

Followers

Follow by Email

26 February 2011

stress



Life is stressful! Do you have the resilience to withstand life's trials and tribulations? Stress can have negative effects on our physical and emotional health. How do you react to symptoms of stress?


Everybody is exposed to stressful situations, both positive and negative. Stress is an integral element in the lives of all creatures, and it plays an important role in survival. Nevertheless, stress can have negative effects on our physical and emotional health. Interestingly, what matters is not the number of stressful situations that we are exposed to, nor the amount of stress that we have to withstand. More important is our perception and subjective interpretation of the stressor, and how we solve.

What will I do to reduce stress?

Usually I would play games. The games that I play is cityville. Other than that I played games

PES 2011 (pro evolution soccer 2011). These games are also interesting for me is a big league EPL (English premier league). I am a Liverpool fan.

Pressure can be reduced to edit images using Photoshop software.
Pressure will be lost when we edit the resulting image with the good.

Fishing can also relieve stress.
High patience is required for anglers.
I miss going fishing.

As of today my life is not so depressed, maybe I can control the pressure on myself.


-nije-

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget